Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training/Freshers trial tomorrow night

Go down

Training/Freshers trial tomorrow night Empty Training/Freshers trial tomorrow night

Post  Alex Worthington DOR Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Hi Guys

Tomorrow night the freshers trial will be played at Abbeydale. For all freshers who have successfully found the website could I remind you to bring £2 to help towards the cost of the bus. The meet is at 5.30 with the bus leaving at 5.45. Senior members of the club will be on the bus to take your names and put you into teams. We only have one pitch available but will attempt to give you all as much game time as possible.

For non freshers your support at the trial will be appreciated and if you have a car could you drive down just in case every person who signed up at the fairs turns up. As a token of this appreciation I believe Rosh will be running a pain clinic as well.

For the rest of the season could i also ask all members of the club who don't drive to training to bring £1 each to be given to drivers. I don't like to ask for more money from you guys but it has been mentioned at committee meetings that the petrol costs add up over the course of the season. This will not be enforced centrally (by the committee) but by each individual driver.

Cheers

Aldof
DOR

Alex Worthington DOR
Alex Worthington DOR
Director of Rugby

Back to top Go down