Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last rugby week of 2009!

+4
Webster
aliwalls
Alex Worthington DOR
Tissa
8 posters

:: Teams :: 1st XV

Go down

last rugby week of 2009! Empty last rugby week of 2009!

Post  Tissa Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:11 am

apologies again for the match bein called off guys! hope u all enjoyed the weekend off n sounds like the social was gud. sorry i cudnt make it. savin myself for xmas curry! which brings me to my point. i know its end of exams for many, and xmas week at union etc. but wud just like 2 remind everyone that we r playin the team at the top of the league on saturday away from home. so trainin as usual on tuesday with coach al, and run/hill sprints for anyone keen tmrw? plz lets all keep up the focus, and hard wrk for one more week. sorry to sound like a party pooper!

much love
snoop dog captain
xx

Tissa
1st XV Captain

Back to top Go down

last rugby week of 2009! Empty Training off, match still on

Post  Alex Worthington DOR Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:54 am

Hi Guys

As u can probably guess by looking outside training is off. Unfortunately we still havn't heard from Harrogate so have to presume the game is still on tomorrow. KO is still to be confirmed so the meet will be posted later, please keep checking the website today and we'll let you know anything as soon as we hear.

Difficult as it is please try to maintain focus as you would do for any normal week. If the game goes ahead it's massive, I dare to say it 'BIGGEST GAME OF SEASON'

DOR
Alex Worthington DOR
Alex Worthington DOR
Director of Rugby

Back to top Go down

last rugby week of 2009! Empty Re: last rugby week of 2009!

Post  Tissa Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:30 am

Sorry for all the confusion guys. Have just recieved word that game is well and truly off!!

Thanks to all the guys who manned up n made themselves available this weekend! N those who pulled out last minute for wotever reason, at least u wont feel as guilty now!

Hopefully everyone can hav a gud rest over the hols (a few less mince pies and the odd run/gym session wont hurt) and come back refreshed in the new year. first game back is away to hemsworth on the 9th. I hope every1 will b available for that game? if not plz let me know either on here or via txt? there will also b trainin on the friday b4 so plz try n make arrangements to cum back for that. guys who live in the same area e.g. the north east, try n cum together if sum of the freshers etc dont hav cars.

lots of xmas/gangster rap love
Snoop dog Tis xx

Tissa
1st XV Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  aliwalls Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:44 am

Cheers Tis, thanks for letting us know early! I will make sure I am back for the 8th/9th January. This means Alex and Matt there will be a lift down to Sheffield for you if you would like one, just let me know! Have a good christmas everyone and hope that you have all recovered from Union Christmas day!

Lots of moaning love,

Ali x
aliwalls
aliwalls
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Webster Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:48 am

Cheers Tiss for the notice. I'll be there on those dates for the hemsworth game. Hope everyone has a good Xmas.

Yours porkingly

Webster
Webster
Webster
Pop Tart

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Clark Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:10 am

boom - 0 games missed. result. x
Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark
Social Sec

Back to top Go down

Post  Pops Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:03 pm

Lucky boy matthew!!
See you in the new year!!
XXX
Pops
Pops
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Tissa Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:17 pm

Happy xmas guys!

hope every1s enjoyin the holidays. think a few long runs are in order when i get back after all the crap ive been eatin!

just wantd 2 warn ppl of a potential match we mite hav 2 play on the 2nd of jan. cos of so many games bein called off due 2 bad weather, and there not bein v many free weekends left, the league are v keen for all outstandin games to b played asap, which means playin ossett on the 2nd! now obviously this isnt ideal for anyone so am tryin to get it changed 2 a later free weekend but if not we will hav 2 put out a fairly strong team the day after new year!

thought id just warn ppl in advance so u can keep the date free. i will let everyone know as soon as anything has been confirmed

lots of holiday love
Tiss xx

Tissa
1st XV Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  aliwalls Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:35 pm

Tiss from my memories as fixtures sec they cannot force you to play on that weekend. There are designated weekends that are set free and the one after new year is one of them as far as i remember.
aliwalls
aliwalls
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sellens Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:19 am

I think you are correct Mr. Walls, and to be fair i doubt that Ossett will be too keen to play after New Year either.

Havin said that i will be in shef anyway so I'm available if needed Very Happy x
Sellens
Sellens
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Tissa Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:14 pm

cheers sellens. hows revision goin? ive not been able 2 do anythin except sit around n eat while at home!

wish u wer right ali but cos there r a lot more matches this year, and after so many mathes not bein playd across several leagues last year due to all the bad weather, no weekend is safe. i've been told we'd even hav 2 play easter weekend if it came to it! will speak to ossett again tmrw or monday hopefully

tis x

Tissa
1st XV Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Clark Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:33 am

HO HO HO merry christmas all!

I am glad you are all as sad as me checking the website over the christmas period! As for the game on the 2nd...doubt i'll be avaliable/able to run due to the mass gained this christmas.

good luck to all with exams! Enjoy new year!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark
Social Sec

Back to top Go down

Post  Will 'no neck' Rofe Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:01 pm

wont they also struggle to field a team? wont they all be still hungover from white lightning induced new years eve hangovers?
Will 'no neck' Rofe
Will 'no neck' Rofe
Kit/Sponsorship Sec

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down