Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important announcements please read all of them!

+8
rossakeating
Eddy Farmer
chris-jones
Webster
mikewatters
Tim Gibbons
Rob Sandler
brownbear
12 posters

Go down

Important announcements please read all of them! Empty Important announcements please read all of them!

Post  brownbear Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:34 am

1. Everyone needs to bring a pound to training, excluding drivers, i will then collect them all up. If we need to ill use it to pay for a taxi, then spread it equally among the drivers. Please do not make deals amongst yourselves as it will be hard to calcualte whoz given what. If you do not bring a pound I will take your name down and u will be put on LIST! This rule will happen every week from now on, rememebr to bring your pound, its unfair to those who take you to training every week as they loose out.

2. Please get your Old boys cheques in fast!

3. On OLD BOYs day- bring your cheque book.
i) I will be sorting out smart jumpers who want them, I think pops and a few others who have already paid (maybe baby billy and amer) will be wearing a new style so make sure you have a look before asking for one. They will cost £20 plus an extra £2 for embroidery of committee position or name.
ii) There will be a new snazzy first team kit on show on Old boys day. If you would like your own one I will be taking in an order for that. They will cost £40.
iii) A photogropher from our sponsers will be coming to take a picture of our first team before the league game at 3pm so make sure you look beautiful.

4. At training there have been incidents where a select few have been missing using the tackle equipment, like drop kicking pads. This will not happen again, we are lucky enough to borrow the expensive equipment from Sheffield so lets not take the piss. On top of this we will be getting our own equipment which will cost a shit load for next year, and if i see anyone missuing our equipment i will go fekkin mental.

5.There will be fitness training at ponderosa at 6 on monday- get ur ass down there u know you should.

6. For next year I will be sorting out squad and team photos- just so i know if enough people are interested, please post on this thread.

7. these people owe me money-

Zak watson- i think uve got busby's cheque
Watters from social- £20
Marcin from tour cheque- £10
Webbo for old boys tie- £15
Steve Edgar tie- 10
Jo machale tie- 10
Rambo tie -10
Chirs jones pop tarts tickets- £8

7. Please can no one add a new announcement for a week or so , so enough people see this. just put you announcement in the general banter section or in a post in this thread.

brownbear
Pop Tart

Back to top Go down

Important announcements please read all of them! Empty Re: Important announcements please read all of them!

Post  Rob Sandler Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:44 am

Squad and team photos sound like a good idea yeah
x
Rob Sandler
Rob Sandler
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Important announcements please read all of them! Empty Re: Important announcements please read all of them!

Post  Tim Gibbons Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:47 am

I like the sound of team photos!
Tim Gibbons
Tim Gibbons
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  mikewatters Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:03 am

just how snazzy is this new first team kit going to be Suspect ? i need to know how excited to be cheers ! team photo's sound saweeet Very Happy , and i will bring that £20 to training tonight Neutral .

mikewatters
Pop Tart

Back to top Go down

Post  Rob Sandler Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:09 am

Great use of emoticons Michael, and i've seen the JPEG of the shirt on BB's phone, and it looks VERY snazzy, so get excited!!
xx
Rob Sandler
Rob Sandler
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Webster Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:24 am

put it this way we'll have to be at our flairiest to pull off this new kit
Webster
Webster
Pop Tart

Back to top Go down

Post  chris-jones Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:40 am

old boys day is just getting better and better!! team photos has to be done

chris-jones
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddy Farmer Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 am

i like photos.

Eddy Farmer
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  rossakeating Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:25 am

what is story with jumpers???? are they still navy? And also can we look into sheffield rugby club esk jackets. x
rossakeating
rossakeating
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  brownbear Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:30 am

jumpers- still the same
jackets= maybe next year

bbx

brownbear
Pop Tart

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Shergold Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:11 am

old boys just keeps getting better...
team photos, new ones kit and new style jumpers?
looking forward to the flair
bang tidy
Adrian Shergold
Adrian Shergold
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Fawdry Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:22 am

Team photos sounds sick. Also love how were gettin our 'snazzy' kit and flairio out for marist, they really appreciate shit like that...
Alex Fawdry
Alex Fawdry
Pop Tart

Back to top Go down

Post  mikewatters Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:31 am

surely next year's kit sec can make sure jackets are a priority!

mikewatters
Pop Tart

Back to top Go down

Post  jamesmcleod Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:57 am

all sounds good. especially da kit.

jamesmcleod
Waterboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tris Crawshaw Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:40 am

i'm liking this thread, bring on team/quad photos!
Tris Crawshaw
Tris Crawshaw
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down