Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game against Sheffield Colts away on the 30th Jan

5 posters

:: Teams :: 3rd XV

Go down

Game against Sheffield Colts away on the 30th Jan Empty Game against Sheffield Colts away on the 30th Jan

Post  bolton Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:51 am

HI guys, hope exams are going well and all that jazz, I'm still waiting to get confirmation that the game is on! Please 'bear' with me. Also if the game is not on it WILL be arranged as there are still plenty of slots to fill over the next few months.

Keep looking. much love Bolts
bolton
bolton
3rd XV Captain

Back to top Go down

Game against Sheffield Colts away on the 30th Jan Empty Re: Game against Sheffield Colts away on the 30th Jan

Post  samrigby Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:10 am

Its hard to put into words how much I want to smash these cunts
What a Face Twisted Evil
samrigby
samrigby
Ring Bearer

Back to top Go down

Game against Sheffield Colts away on the 30th Jan Empty Re: Game against Sheffield Colts away on the 30th Jan

Post  Rich Murray Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:37 am

where has all this rage come from frodo?

Rich Murray
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  samrigby Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:22 am

We played them last year and they were right little shits so I've got a lot of hate for them! Just trying to get the team fired up!
bom
samrigby
samrigby
Ring Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  bolton Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:45 am

Hi guys unfortunately the game has been called off! The colts have a league game on the sunday!
bolton
bolton
3rd XV Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  samrigby Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:57 am

Benders.
samrigby
samrigby
Ring Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Busby Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 am

boys lets get as many peolpe down to watch the 1s on sat its gonna be a massive game lets make the home advantage really count . FORTRESS NORTON Twisted Evil cheers
Mike Busby
Mike Busby
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Haights Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:58 am

wat a bunch of wankers to call off our game!!! still, guess i'd better find myself a car 2moz! whos hitting the sociol!!?
xxx
Haights
Haights
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down