Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final squad to play Liverpool

:: Teams :: 2nd XV

Go down

Final squad to play Liverpool Empty Final squad to play Liverpool

Post  bolton Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:56 pm

Hi guys, this is going to be a tough and probably the hardest game of the season so far! so we need to be up for it!!! the final squad to play liverpool is:

Henry Wyse
Tom Crawley
Amir
Steve Edgar
Josh Birch
Martin
Monkey
Tom Cash

Eddie
Mike
Ben Winter
Sen
Joe Gaynor
Hallam Tom
Bolton (Capt)

Aidy
Josh Fitzgerald
Toby Steadman
Rich Murray
Seb Lingwood
Jeff Bowmen

Sorry to all the guys who made themselves avaialble, as its a NAMs game were limited to the amount of subs we can take, so again apologises

The Meet tomorrow guys is 9.30 for a 1p.m. kick off. Guys don't be late as we've got to get to liverpool so lets all be there prompt so we can leave as quickly as possible!!!!

For those of you are going straight after exams, the postcode for the ground is Peach Street Liverpool L69 7ZXI'll text you to tell you if the woodhead pass is open or not!

Guys standard number 1's atire and match fees of £3.50 guys as people are driving to liverpool! also if you have a car please let me know, I think we have enough

Anyway thats it guys, dunno about anybody else but I'm well up for some revenge tomorrow after last year!!!!

Love Bolts
bolton
bolton
3rd XV Captain

Back to top Go down