Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medics 1st XV v Uni 1st XV - Crowd Participation

3 posters

Go down

Medics 1st XV v Uni 1st XV - Crowd Participation Empty Medics 1st XV v Uni 1st XV - Crowd Participation

Post  Whiting Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:46 pm

As hopefully most of you know the we are playing the Uni 1sts tomorrow night as a warm up for them during their preparation for Varsity.

This is a massive game and is hopefully being playing on the main pitch at Abbeydale under floodlights.

There is a stand to sit in, therefore getting a bit of a crowd down for support would be brilliant and could give us that edge over the Uni boys to send a big big message out to the whole of Sheffield about what the Medics have been about this season.

We're the underdogs here but have a chance for a massive upset.

The meet is 5:30 outside Goodwin for the squad, but anyone else could come along at that time, or if Pops or Sellens could post the kick-off time below just head straight down to Abbeydale.

Those not driving could bring a few beers, make a night of it!

One last thing, I love Tour jocolor
Whiting
Whiting
Waterboy

Back to top Go down

Medics 1st XV v Uni 1st XV - Crowd Participation Empty Re: Medics 1st XV v Uni 1st XV - Crowd Participation

Post  Sellens Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Gents,

This is set to be an epic game, stakes are high for uni and we really wanna "upset" their varsity preparation!!!
KO is 7.30 on the 1st team pitch at Abbeydale as far as I know - pops / Danny???

tour ripped out my throat,

Sellens king x x x
Sellens
Sellens
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Medics 1st XV v Uni 1st XV - Crowd Participation Empty Re: Medics 1st XV v Uni 1st XV - Crowd Participation

Post  Silas Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:57 am

Anyone not involved in the game driving down to watch? Looking for a lift if possible.

p.s. I'm jealous of tour Sad
Silas
Silas
Fresher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sellens Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:08 am

If not Silas try an make it for the meet, I'm sure their will be some room in the cars!

Sellens king x
Sellens
Sellens
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down