Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AWAY DAY Squad (Including Cheerleaders!)

+17
Tom Garner
Josh Fitzgerald
josh birch
Tom Cash
Robin Flindell
Ovie aka Don Lino
Simeon
Joe Seal
Adrian Shergold
LukeRoe
Tomswannick
Haights
James 'Gamma' Clarke
samrigby
Matt Coxon
Tom White
Donny
21 posters

:: Teams :: 3rd XV

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AWAY DAY Squad (Including Cheerleaders!) Empty AWAY DAY Squad (Including Cheerleaders!)

Post  Donny Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:56 am

Hi guys, the squad for away day is as follows.

Aidy
Garner
Coxon
Fitz
Birch
Seal
Ove
Beta

Rossa
Jeff Turner
Pierre
Swannick
Donny
Gareth Pritchard
Luke Roe

SUBS

Tom White
Alec
Gamma
Cash
Luigi
Simeon
Robin

CHEERLEADERS

Mr Frodo
Johnny Wright

This is the full 24 people we can fit on the coach so can people let me know ASAP whether they can or cant play as I wanna make sure we have a full coach and will be bringing in replacements to cover places if necessary.

Away day has become a bit of a club tradition over the last few years and will be a massive laugh. The plan is to meet at 10.45 at GOODWIN (at the absolute latest!!) to get to the club bout an hour and half later, we'l then have a bit of food, train, play and then get drunk afterwards with the locals. This is also the last game of the season so I will be giving out a few awards here and there (although you will have to wait for old boys for player of the season) and any ties that are still to be given out. If its anything like the last two this really should be a day to remember but on a serious note we are representing our club and anyone being too much of an arse and ruining the image of our club will not be tolerated (this is not tour!).

Dress code is number ones (shirt, tie, smart trousers, smart shoes).

In regards to the game, the same Friday night policy is in action, if you don't turn up to training without providing a legit reason to Beta or me, don't turn up on sat as you will have been replaced! Training is of course at Goodwin on Friday at 6. Id also like to point out we will be taking the game seriously and there will be no drinking before the game! This is the last game we have this season and for a good many of us will be the last game for the club so I cannot emphasis enough how much i want to win this game!!!!!!

Absolutely cant wait for this week lads its gonna be great, lots of drinking and fun, cya all on Friday

Donny x

Lads, UPDATE, meet for game is at GOODWIN

Last edited by Donny on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Donny
Donny
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

AWAY DAY Squad (Including Cheerleaders!) Empty Re: AWAY DAY Squad (Including Cheerleaders!)

Post  Tom White Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:20 am

yer I'm good for this. what happens in the evening then?

Tom White
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

AWAY DAY Squad (Including Cheerleaders!) Empty Re: AWAY DAY Squad (Including Cheerleaders!)

Post  Donny Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:21 am

Turn up at the social battered, continue to drink, go to pop tarts!
Donny
Donny
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Coxon Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:27 am

I have a bad knee so can't play in the game Sad Neutral but would love to come on the day if thats still possible?

I bring pom poms?
Embarassed
Matt Coxon
Matt Coxon
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Donny Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 am

No problem mate, we should still have enough front row cover and its always fun to have more cheerleaders
Donny
Donny
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  samrigby Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:44 am

MINI TOOUUURR!!! YAAAYYY!

Basically, for those who have never been on an away day before, we get a coach down to the club, have a bit of a picnic before the match and then afterwards have a good old piss up in the clubhous, the mini-bus is picking us up at half 7 so we'll get to see plenty of the social, although I doubt we'll remember. Mini bus cost is a tenner each and there will be a couple of quids in sessions for drinks on the way back, make sure you bring enough money because there isn't a cash machine in the club. The Hykeham guys we're playing are a quality bunch of lads (my home club) so it's gonna be an amazing day!
bounce cherry elephant
xxx
samrigby
samrigby
Ring Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  James 'Gamma' Clarke Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:49 am

im in and i really cant wait now!

James 'Gamma' Clarke
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  samrigby Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:14 am

Oh and we pay for the coach on the day so everyone needs their £10 with them (plus spending money!)
xxx
samrigby
samrigby
Ring Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Haights Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:56 am

I'm probably the most upset I've ever been right now! AS IF I'M MISSING AWAY DAY!!!

Honestly boys, have a great day, last year was awesome, get involved with all the games afterwards and don't forget we are the pride of the Sheffield Medics!!

I'll think of you all as I look up at the Matterhorn (thats in switzerland btw)

Thirds Medic Love to ALL!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you geek
Haights
Haights
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Tomswannick Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:27 am

Yep, i'll be at both

Tomswannick
Fresher

Back to top Go down

Post  LukeRoe Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:31 am

In In In In In In In In.....

Cannot Wait for this game! geek
LukeRoe
LukeRoe
Bench Warmer

Back to top Go down

Post  Adrian Shergold Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:43 am

massively keen for this, see all you gentlemen friday night
Adrian Shergold
Adrian Shergold
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Seal Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:49 am

I created an account (eventually) just to post how excited I am-pretty damn excited! x
Joe Seal
Joe Seal
Fresher

Back to top Go down

Post  Simeon Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:08 pm

am back, afro

and in cheers

Simeon
Waterboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ovie aka Don Lino Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Am In, lets finish the season on a high!!!
Ovie aka Don Lino
Ovie aka Don Lino
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Robin Flindell Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:51 pm

in in in

Robin Flindell
Fresher

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Cash Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:55 am

Well up for this. *Insert shit Haight's chat here* x

Tom Cash
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  josh birch Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:57 am

so fucking up for this its not even funny. also can we have some more details about the picnic Smile

josh birch
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  samrigby Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:43 am

I've asked for plenty of sausage rolls Birchy don't you worry
monkey
x
samrigby
samrigby
Ring Bearer

Back to top Go down

Post  Josh Fitzgerald Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:13 pm

YES and YES! Hope your all ready for this! Specially you Seal and your 1 post!!!! Ultimate fresher lol. xx
Josh Fitzgerald
Josh Fitzgerald
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Donny Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Haha I didn't notice that
Donny
Donny
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Garner Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:56 pm

I'm in for both! See you all tomorrow.

Tom Garner
Fresher

Back to top Go down

Post  rossakeating Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:55 am

100% in, boys lets bring every positive from games all season into this and finish on massive high. x
rossakeating
rossakeating
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  chris-jones Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:13 am

Guys, have a look at the old boys paid list, if your name is not there write your name on the feed and get your money in as soon as (£28). It is a night not to be missed.

Good luck tomorrow, looking forward to witnessing your appearance at the social.

xx

chris-jones
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Donny Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:16 am

UPDATE, turns out the meet is at 10.45 at GOODWIN, I will let everyone know at training but can everyone please spread the word.

Donny
Donny
Donny
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next