Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing for Uni Rugby this wednesday

+3
Pete Goodwin
clubref
chris-jones
7 posters

Go down

Playing for Uni Rugby this wednesday Empty Playing for Uni Rugby this wednesday

Post  chris-jones Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:16 am

Uni are very short of backs for all their teams for wednesday, so if anyone fancies playing abit of rugby and helping uni out can you text me asap on 07716338581 letting me know who you are and where you play that would great.

Cheers guys,
xx

chris-jones
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Playing for Uni Rugby this wednesday Empty Re: Playing for Uni Rugby this wednesday

Post  clubref Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 pm

chris-jones wrote:Uni are very short of backs for all their teams for wednesday, so if anyone fancies playing abit of rugby and helping uni out can you text me asap on 07716338581 letting me know who you are and where you play that would great.

Cheers guys,
xx

Not that it concerns me (unless I get a referee appointment) are the teams home or away?

clubref
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Playing for Uni Rugby this wednesday Empty Re: Playing for Uni Rugby this wednesday

Post  Pete Goodwin Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Could be keen. Depends on how far away it is....

Pete Goodwin
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  chris-jones Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:51 am

they are all away, not sure where each team is though

chris-jones
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  mikewatters Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:54 am

not sure that really needed to be "quoted" adam, seeing as it was directly above your comment in the first place, i think chris probably could have made the connection....

mikewatters
Pop Tart

Back to top Go down

Post  Matthew Clark Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 am

1 s are at notty trent, other team in northumbria and other team somewhere else! x
Matthew Clark
Matthew Clark
Social Sec

Back to top Go down

Post  Viren 'Skin-reg' Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:35 am

3s are playing northumbria

Viren 'Skin-reg'
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Post  winters Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 am

2s still need 2 backs. they're away in leeds.
they'll happily have a forward who wants to play as a back and pull out a bit of flario too! x
winters
winters
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  clubref Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 am

Sorry Watters, just quoted without engaging brain. It annoys me when the second comment quotes the first one as well!

clubref
Super Sub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down