Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House for Rent

Go down

House for Rent Empty House for Rent

Post  Tissa Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Hi Guys,

What an awesome Gala Night last weekend! I don’t know what to do with myself this weekend? Oh yeah, play in the snow!

I was meant to ask you guys last weekend whether you might be interested in renting our house for a year (but I ended up getting bit too drunk and forgetting!)

I know I’ve only just started working but we’re planning on taking a year out to go travelling from next August before we settle down for good!

So was wondering if a few of you would be interested in renting while we’re away as obviously I’d rather rent it to people I know so that it’s in safe hands. We’re happy to rent to a group of 3 or 4 people.

Some of you have been to my house before, but for those that haven’t…

It’s a spacious 4 double bed room house, with a large front living room and brand new kitchen/dining room at the back (which has an ice making fridge/freezer!) Also has a large utility room with washer/dryer/sink. Upstairs there is one large bathroom with bath/toilet/shower as well as a smaller shower/toilet room next to it so no waiting around in the mornings. Each of the bedrooms has a double bed and is fully furnished. There is a large garden and an optional house/garden bunny rabbit called Stephen (he’s really cute!)!

The house is on Slinn St, 5-10 minute walk from S10 Gym, and 15 minutes from Uni or the Med School. The hill opposite is perfect for sprint training in the summer, or sledging in the winter! Also because of where the house is situated there is always ample parking, which is ideal for medics.

As all the bills are already in my name I’m keen to rent it inclusive of bills so £90 (negotiable) rent per week per person, would also cover gas, electricity, water, sky + HD TV, wireless broadband, phone line rental (with free evening and weekend calls). Also as I’m hoping to rent it to friends I can leave behind other bits and pieces for you to use such as a 42” wide screen TV, Wii console, gas BBQ and so on if you would want to use them.

We’ve only just bought the place from my parents so are also hoping to do some minor work on the house in the new year, so it should be updated from a student house by the time you move in.

Let me know if you’re interested. You can either reply on here or txt/call me on 07952053932/01142 687347.

Cheers,

Tissa and Lara

xxx

Tissa
1st XV Captain

Back to top Go down

House for Rent Empty Re: House for Rent

Post  Tissa Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:28 pm

Is there anyone at all remotely interested? as I would be willing to negotiate a lower rent with anyone keen as I would prefer renting to people I know (and trust!) if possible.

If there is let me know.

Tissa
xx

p.s. mayb see u all at xmas curry?! Wink

Tissa
1st XV Captain

Back to top Go down