Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Medic moment....

+2
Attwood
Pops
6 posters

Go down

Best Medic moment.... Empty Best Medic moment....

Post  Pops Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:22 pm

Boys,

Lets get the banter going - I thought a quick trip down memory lane might get the wheels rolling so
cast your memory back to your favourite moment as a medic rugby player over your time in Sheffield!
I know there are some awesome stories waiting to be told!!

Pops!
XXX
Pops
Pops
Man of Sheffield

Back to top Go down

Best Medic moment.... Empty Best 6 halves!!!!!!

Post  Attwood Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:46 pm

I have so many .......

as is club tradition you play your first match you see off a pint, you score your first try 6 halves!!!

so rich rees along with a few others including dave white(who later on that year became president for sheffield university).
Had scored their first try for club and were doing the traditional 6 halves. Dave downed the 6 in just over a minute whilst rich was strugglin and beeing sick on around his 4 half. Daves halfs caught up with him and he grabbed the bowl stuck his head in it and was sick then moments later rich was sick into the bowl dave had his head in covering him and his long locks a classic 6 halves!!!!!!!

Attwood
Waterboy

Back to top Go down

Best Medic moment.... Empty Re: Best Medic moment....

Post  Foxy Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:15 am

There can only be one memory that is funnier than all the rest in my time as a medics rugby player.

It has its own infamous photograph, and can be summed up by. Christmas curry, fahl challange and Beta Laidler in a teddy bears outfit Laughing
Foxy
Foxy
Old Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Treebeard Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:27 pm

For me it has to be on Tour to Galway in 05 when me and Fitzy came back after a night out to find Gaz Owen running around naked in only a sombrero shouting 'help, they're raping meeee!!', followed moments later by 4 other guys in full bandito costume clutching a rum bottle to shove up Gaz's arse! Needless to say, only Fitz's silver tongue saved the club a 2,000 euro fine by the unspeakably angry conservative catholic hostel owner (who's idea was that!)...alls well that ends well I say!

Also Spence fingered a horse, which was quality!
Treebeard
Treebeard
Admin

http://www.medicsrugby.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Laidler Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:46 am

Glenn Carter demonstrating the art of sucking your own dick was brilliant.
Johnny Edwards being used as a urinal in a dutch car park.
Rathan getting his head vommited on.
I love medics.
Matt Laidler
Matt Laidler
Fresher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sam Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:35 am

my first old boys dinner. the year was 2004. there was a loud laugh from the gents, and the call to come quick. upon arrival i nearly vomited at the sight of will davies wearing JUST a cummerband kneeling in front of the toilet. foreheard resting on the seat. He'd had a sweaty poo so removed his clothes then decided he was going to puke so turned around and fell asleep with his head in the toilet. Will you are a true gentleman
Sam
Sam
Old Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Treebeard Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:19 pm

Sam wrote:my first old boys dinner. the year was 2004. there was a loud laugh from the gents, and the call to come quick. upon arrival i nearly vomited at the sight of will davies wearing JUST a cummerband kneeling in front of the toilet. foreheard resting on the seat. He'd had a sweaty poo so removed his clothes then decided he was going to puke so turned around and fell asleep with his head in the toilet. Will you are a true gentleman

Haha I almost forgot that! That was quality!!...I'd lost quite a lot of blood by then in all fairness...
Treebeard
Treebeard
Admin

http://www.medicsrugby.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum